Calling All Artists!
You can help us spread the word about the importance of literacy, win $150 for the charity of your choice, and have your design and signature on more than 600 t-shirts being sold across North Carolina (Chatham, Durham and Orange are participating).
All you need to do is submit the winning t-shirt design for our 2017 literacy campaign: Literacy: Never too early! Never too late!
What do we need from you?
- Art that is 5 inches x 7 inches or less and includes the words Literacy: Never too early! Never too late!
- A design with no more than one color.
- A design in any appropriate medium, such as pencil, paint, charcoal, etc.
- Just snap a picture of your entry and email it by April 28 to email@example.com. We will request the original art from the winner after the selection is made on May 3.
What do you get in return?
- Your design and name on 600+ t-shirts circulated in Chatham, Orange, and Durham counties, and other counties that choose to participate.
- A shout-out on the websites and Facebook pages of those non-profit organizations.
- Announcement on May 5 of the winning design and artist on literacy agency websites.
- $150 donated to the charity of your choice.
- And bragging rights!
We can’t wait to see what you come up with!
- Contact Vicki Newell of Chatham Literacy